Technical Pre-Sales Engineer
The major goal of a pre-sales phase is to provide customers with a compelling offer that exactly fits their needs. For its creation, not only sales but also requirements, engineering activities take place Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and send the financial and technical (catalogs, samples, compliance sheets, etc.) submittals for RFQs and tenders.
- Contact the customers for site surveys and technical clarifications.
- Provide technical support to the marketing & sales team to promote current and new products. Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (communication /IT). Or a relevant education.
- Structure Cabling /IT solutions pre-sales experience is a must.
- Known of IT vendors in Egypt market.
- A solid network background.
- AutoCAD knowledge is a must.
- MS office, especially Excel, is a must.
- light current system experience is a plus. Job Requirements
- 2-3 Years of experience in working under the same rule.
- Communication & negotiation skills
- Very good command of English.
How to Apply: kindly send your CV in PDF format to email@example.com with subject line 01-pre-sales engineer.